Thursday, June 2, 2011

SUMMER!

So its here my last summer as a student! I feel both excited to be so close to being done with school, with the tests and homework and bull however so sad at the same time. After this I'm going to be working full time, my days will be spent completely inside, my schedule will barely be my own. No longer will I be able to just leave on a trip with some friends or spend a month with my father where ever he happens to be stationed. I will  have to grow up and start paying my own bills and supporting my own life and that's scary.

But that time has not come yet so I plan on enjoying this summer and the time that I have. So I'll be working at Sams Club, an amazing store if you don't have a membership I completely recommend it!, and will be buying lots of things in bulk! And will hopefully have a great tan and be skinny by the end of the summer. So here is my list of summer goals:
1. Work my butt off and make a lot of money!
2. Lost weight
3. Get tan
4. Have fun!

More goals will be sure to come but this is it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment