Monday, June 6, 2011

So today began my first day of classes......at 7:30 am!! Whoever decided that was a great time to have a class must seriously be on crack! I mean really people? During the school year they can't start till 8 am, and although early that at least kinda makes sense. But 7:30? Its just such an odd time, but guess I'll just have to suck it up for the next four weeks.

However what really doesn't help was not only was my first class today (Found out this morning when I checked my email before leaving that he had canceled the class due to his inability to make it to campus today) but my apartment complex decides that today is the day that they need to paint my whole apartment. Seriously?? I still live here and am just about to move out. Can't you do it during the two weeks in August when no one is living here since my lease oddly started on August 14th but ends on July 31? But no I have to take everything off my walls, and pile everything on my bed so that some random dudes can spend the day in my apartment while I try to figure out something else to do with my day. And you know what I could probably deal if any of the workers were hot...but NO! They are older and creepy and like to awkwardly talk about my butt and what they want to do to me sexually.

GRRRRRRRRR guess it's just one of those days. but here's to hoping it improves and if it doesn't well that's why Wine was invented!

No comments:

Post a Comment