Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wii!!!!!!

So for christmas I got a Wii (with a pink controller of course!) and all I can say is not only is it the best invention ever! But also the game Just Dance will perhaps change my life. Not only do I now enjoy dancing around like a freak to old school songs but I can do it for points, no longer making it useless. Also it is a pretty decent workout if you do it for long enough. I danced continuely for over an hour and worked up quite a good sweat.

Not to mention I see many drunken nights with my roomies and various other party people being spent in front of my flat screen dancing to blondie or doing some sick disco moves (or if I'm really lucky someone will bust out the M.C Hammer!).

So for those of you who don't have one get it! It's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment